Mexico Family Vacation Guide
Our neighbor Mexico! So close, yet offers endless opportunities for exploration and relaxation! On the Pacific Coast, you’ll find dramatic landscapes in Los Cabos, a charming colonial plaza in Puerto Vallarta, and a luxurious ambiance in Punta Mita. Head to the Atlantic Coast for the stunning beaches of Cancun and Riviera Maya and incredible diving in Cozumel. Each resort destination has lots to offer and special in their own way. You’ll discover unique adventures, Mayan history, Mexican culture and authentic cuisine, beaches, nightlife and sports of all kinds. You can swim in underground caves, or snorkel the colorful reef. Ride camels on the beach, or swim with whale sharks in the ocean. Visit Mayan ruins alongside sparkling beaches. These are only some of the reasons why Mexico is a great destination for your next family vacation.
When should you go: December to June is the peak travel period and good time to avoid the stormy season. June to September can feel hot and humid due to the occasional storms, but it offers better value for vacation.
Why should you go: the EASE and VALUE! An easy destination from many US cities. Most has nonstop flight service. Just note that a valid passport is required for US citizens. And your dollar tend to go a longer way here, in Mexico.
What fun things can you do:
- Explore the temples and city ruins of Chichén Itzá, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Spend a day at one of the many ecological parks exploring underground rivers.
- Swim in natural sinkholes or discover caverns with an amphibious vehicle.
- Zipline through the jungle and rappel into a cenote for a swim!
- Swim with whale sharks in their natural environment or watch the mighty whales breach in front of you during whale season.
- Enjoy spectacular culture-filled evenings with folklore and dance performances.
- Relax at the sparkling beach fronting your resort or play a round of golf.
- Surf, kayak, dive, snorkel, sail…
- Learn to make authentic salsa and taste tequila in its many flavors.
- Try your luck with deep sea fishing.
Accommodation options: There is a wide range of accommodations from boutique resorts to luxurious, first class hotels and residences to fit every needs and budget. Perhaps you’ll enjoy an all-inclusive resort with 8 restaurants and 10 bars and lounges so you’ll never run out of choices. Or, you’ll prefer to be pampered by your own personal butler at your exclusive cliffside villa with your private plunge pool.
How to get around: Most often, private airport transfers are arranged to and from your resort. Prearranged tours will also pick you up from your resort. You can also take a cab to town. Mexico is meant for a easy, relaxing vacation. No GPS, no maps, no worries!
Mexico is a fun-filled destination great for multi-generations vacation. With the variety of lodging and activity options, you’ll find something for everyone. Are you ready to go?
Get in touch with Bravo Travel, so we can get you started with the planning, and you can relax and look forward to your next family vacation.
For a no obligation, free consultation for your next Family Vacation
visit www.BravoBeachVacations.com or call 650-631-6638